Why the MD-Bio COVID Test KIT for all variants?
- MD-Bio holds FDA EUA Authorization for the detection of COVID-19 and all its variants.
- The test uses RT-LAMP PCR technology to provide the most accurate results.
- Test results are obtained in 30 minutes.
- MD-Bio can test from 1 to 96 samples per device every half hour.
- Testing is scalable and can ensure high throughput in a short time.
- Sampling utilizes lower nasal swabs and is non-invasive.
- MD-Bio is, by nature, more accurate than any antigen test, which produce many false results.
Ready to ship today!
detect all covid-19 variants with md-bio covid test KIT
The MD-Bio Coronavirus test accurately detects all variants of COVID-19 including the latest Omicron Variant. The test utilizes RT-LAMP PCR technology to provide accurate results in just 30 minutes.
MD-Bio holds FDA EUA Authorization and is scalable for a variety of testing situations with devices running anywhere from 1 to 96 tests every half hour.
FDA Emergency Use Authorized COVID-19 Testing
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has authorized the MD-Bio COVID-19 test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2. The MD-Bio Coronavirus test is a molecular RT-LAMP PCR test, which is the most accurate test type according to the FDA, CDC and NIH.
The MD-Bio COVID-19 test is able to detect all known variants of COVID-19, including the Delta Variant.
Unlike antigen tests, which produce high rates of false results, the MD-Bio test is highly accurate and sensitive, so it does not require further confirmatory testing.
Accurate, Reliable COVID-19 Results in 30 Minutes
Because the MD-Bio COVID-19 test is a molecular test, it does not sacrifice accuracy for speed, as antigen tests do.
MD-Bio gives users reliable COVID-19 test results in just 30 minutes.
The Coronavirus test from MD-Bio is highly scalable, as each device can run 1 – 96 tests every half hour, making it the perfect testing solution for labs, schools, events and travel.
HOW IT WORKS
FDA Authorized COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Testing
1. Collect Sample
2. Prepare Test
3. Run Test
4. Analyze Results